Discover Tavistock in Devon
Nestled above Tavistock and Dartmoor the station is home to 2 luxury self catering cottages that you can really make your own during a 5 star retreat in the West Country. Perfect for couples or families with the opportunity to get out and about in the countryside and splash in the sea is part of Devon’s charm, and the beaches along the coastline means each one you visit is slightly different. With Dartmoor and independent and city shopping on our doorstop.
You can book on line, by email or telephone, just call 01822 610136.
Two luxurious Self catering holiday cottages in Devon that offer a truly unique holiday experience, in an exclusive retreat, a historic location, surrounded by the countryside of Dartmoor yet with all the facilities of the town, Old Tavistock Railway Station provides all a discerning holidaymaker could be looking for.
The Station provides an affordable indulgence for holidaymakers seeking 5 star standards. Within two spacious and tastefully furnished houses a stunning mix of high end contemporary and antique furnishings, Victorian architecture and unique art-work feature. With plentiful sofas, blissfully comfortable beds, fine linen and fabulous en-suites relaxation is easy. The houses are wired with all the technology today’s traveler expects; broadband connection, flat LCD TV’s, DVD players and much more.
Our two luxury holiday cottages in Tavistock, Dartmoor, Devon:
The Porter’s Office – luxury accommodation that sleeps 4
This holiday cottage has two en-suites. It sleeps up to four people in one double room and one twin-bedded room with zip and link beds (6ft double). It is decorated in a fresh modern cottage style, to find more out click here
The Ticketing Hall – luxury accommodation for 4 + 1 Cot
The Ticketing Hall has one family bathroom and a shower room en-suite. It sleeps up to four people, in one double bedroom and one twin room, plus a young child (in a cot). It is decorated in a traditional Victorian style. To find out more click here
What to expect from these luxury holiday cottages…
- Stay in classically stylish accommodation in a quirky venue all year round.
- Admire the period features including the original platform canopy with ornate ironwork.
- Relax in the sumptuous slipper baths.
- Marvel at the views of Dartmoor from the garden.
- Whet your appetite at enticing Michelin starred restaurants and organic cafés.
- Take a 5 minute drive to the adventure and beauty of Dartmoor.
- Make time for a short drive to the tranquillity of the beaches, plentiful bays and drama of the surf in neighbouring Cornwall.
- Luxury self catering in Tavistock, Dartmoor, Devon
Holiday Cottage Devon
A holiday cottage Devon that has been sympathetically converted from the old railway station. If you’re searching for the perfect holiday cottage Devon then consider the Old Tavistock Railway Station.